Four Cardinal Errors: Reasons for the Decline of the American Republic by Ph D Steven Yates (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour Cardinal Errors presents the past 240 years of history as directed, in large part, by shadowy behind-the-scenes forces emanating from a cartel of extremely wealthy bankers who later joined forces with others (members of the British Fabian Society) to pursue the same agendas of globalism, centralization and control. This meant the long-term destruction of the American middle class, especially via the sabotage of middle-class values including financial independence, a work ethic and an essentially Christian based morality. The Four Cardinal Errors: 1. The U.S. never won full ecomic sovereignty from Great Britain and its banking elites housed in the City of London. 2. The U.S. embraced an educational system alien to its founding principles. The new system was rooted in the Prussian tradition where the state owns the individual instead of the American Constitutionalist tradition. 3. The U.S. followed Europe in abandoning an essentially Christian culture and replacing it, very slowly, with an increasingly materialistic one, leaving the middle class twisting in the wind in terms of moral foundations. 4. We failed to recognize the role and modus operandi of the British Fabian Society: penetration and permeation of all institutions, in pursuit of a globalized, dehumanized British-American capitalism which, coupled with philosophical collectivism, could be steered and used to transform as much of the developed world as possible into a totally controlled global society. STEVEN YATES, PH.D. CFaorudrinal
- Author BiographySteven Yates earned his doctorate in philosophy at the University of Georgia in 1987 and has taught the subject at a number of Southeastern colleges and universities. He is the author of two previous books: Civil Wrongs: What Went Wrong With Affirmative Action (ICS Press, 1994) and Worldviews: Christian Theism versus Modern Materialism (The Worldviews Project, 2005). His articles and reviews have appeared in refereed philosophy journals such as Inquiry, Metaphilosophy, Reason Papers, and Public Affairs Quarterly, as well as on websites such as LewRockwell.com, NewsWithViews.com, FreedomAdvocates.org, TheNewAmerican.com, AmericanDailyHerald.com, and elsewhere. He also writes semiregular columns for a conservative weekly based in Greenville, South Carolina, The Times Examiner. He lives in a rural area of Greenville County, South Carolina, with two extremely spoiled cats named Bo and Misty.
- Author(s)Ph D Steven Yates
- PublisherBrush Fire Press International
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrush Fire Press International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.