All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Trip to the Beach A family went to the beach. What did they find? Four Corners * The widest cross-curricular coverage including science, history, geography and mathematics themes al clearly linked to the National Curriculum Programmes for Study and the 5-14 Guidelines for Scotland. *Visually inspire all readers with unparalleled Dorling Kindersley photography and design. *Engage and satisfy the curiosity of all readers with lively writing styles and a broad range of topics and subjects that provides something to interest and motivate every child! * Extend teaching imaginatively with speaking and listening, drama and writing activities which are provided in the teaching support for every title. * Constructive links to Art, Design and Techlogy, Music, Citizenship and PSHE are drawn out with practical suggestions for all titles in the teaching support. * Easy to use for teachers and teaching assistants with laminated teaching support and activity cards (in every pack of 6) that draw out all NLS links and extension opportunities simply and effectively. * Support for parents and homework activities provided in the Teacher's Files.
- Author(s)Deborah Kekewich
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication08/03/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFour Corners
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight52 g
- Width180 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.