All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe God of the universe has made you some big promises. He made them first in the Old Testament, and they remain at the core of his heart and have never changed. They're the key to your fulfillment and to his plans for you, both in this life and the life to come. God wants to rescue you from bondage. And he wants you to be a part of a family that is making a difference. This workbook, a companion to the Four Cups DVD Experience, invites you on an eight-week journey toward transformation.
In the ancient celebration of Passover, we find a picture of God's heart for us in the four cups of wine, representing each of the core promises. Church of the Highlands pastor and New York Times bestselling author Chris Hodges reveals that, matter where we are on our spiritual journey, these four cups of promise provide a simple, powerful, unforgettable way of reaching our potential and growing closer to God.
Your thirst for more will finally be quenched--and you'll experience a wellspring of joy, hope, and purpose.
- Author(s)Chris Hodges
- PublisherTyndale Momentum
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale Momentum
- Weight118 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.