All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy format retelling of the classic fairy tale, Bremen Town Musicians and their search for a place to live. Newly re-illustrated with a fresh and modern look, these Beginning-to-Read books foster independent reading and comprehension. Using high frequency words and repetition, readers gain confidence while enjoying classic fairy tales and folklore stories. Educator resources include reading reinforcement activities and a word list in the back. Activities focus on foundational, language and reading skills. Sections include phological awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Teachers' tes available on website.
- Author(s)Margaret Hillert
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBeginning-To-Read
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Illustrator(s)Roberta Collier-Morales
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.