All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach season paints Cape Cod with a unique palette of light and color. Winter's low sun casts long shadows and reveals the muted tones that cover windswept dunes and empty harbors. Spring starts with a hard light, but soon brings splashes of bright color as flowers emerge and the landscape comes back to life. Summer's rich, vibrant colors are followed by autumn's softer and warmer tones. Photographer John Tunney has created the first book to focus on the beauty of the Cape's different seasons. With 170 photographs of beaches, dunes, harbors, wildlife and people, this beautiful book captures the shifting light, colors and moods of Cape Cod - from Falmouth to Provincetown - throughout the year.
- Author BiographyJohn Tunney is fine-art photographer based on Cape Cod. A frequent exhibitor in art shows and festivals, his work has met with popular and critical success. In addition, John leads photography classes, workshops, and tours.
- Author(s)John Tunney
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note170 colour photos
- Weight908 g
- Width254 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.