All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat goes on inside your grant reviewer's head? Understanding this is the key to avoiding rejection and getting your next grant funded. You may wonder...What is my reviewer really looking for? Did they reject my grant just because of politics? Why did one reviewer love my grant and ather one hate it? How can I revise my grant to make it more fund-able? The answers lie within a four step process reviewers go through when they read your grant proposal - a process most reviewers aren't even aware they're doing. If you gloss over one of these steps - or worse, leave it out all together - your grant will be rejected, and you may get cryptic reviews back that don't explain why it was rejected or help you avoid ather rejection. Four Steps to Funding gives you the simple process that will clarify your thinking, organize your proposal, and address reviewer objections before you submit your grant. Going far beyond the typical word-smithing and fill-in-the-blank examples of other grant writing books, 4 steps to funding gets into the mind of your reviewer and provides techniques for persuading him/her of the value of your work, your own credibility, and your approach. Written in an easy to read, engaging style, the concepts in this book are critical, for writing NIH or NSF grants. However, the concepts are easily applicable to Foundation, SBIR, or even business or n-profit proposals. It is your turn to crack the code, by learning the four steps that your next grant proposal must have in order to succeed. Your proposal will go beyond providing the facts and will get your reviewer excited about your work, and ready to fund it!
- Author BiographyMorgan Giddings, PhD is a professor who has written over $23 million worth of funded grant proposals, primarily competitive NIH science grants, but also business and community grants. She now teaches the concepts of grant writing to people all over the globe.
- Author(s)Morgan Giddings
- PublisherMarketing Your Science LLC
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketing Your Science LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.