All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.61Free postage
- AU $27.62Free postage
- AU $32.47Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionFour is the magic number in Michael Martone's Four for a Quarter. In subject--four fifth Beatles, four tie kts, four retellings of the first Xerox, even the sex lives of the Fantastic Four--and in structure--the book is separated into four sections, with each section further divided into four chapterettes-- Four for a Quarter returns again and again to its originating number, making chaos comprehensible and mystery out of the most ordinary.
- Author BiographyMichael Martone is a Professor of Creative Writing in the Department of English at the University of Alabama. He is the author of several books including The Blue Guide to Indiana and Michael Martone.
- Author(s)Michael Martone
- PublisherFiction Collective Two
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFiction Collective Two
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.