All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA carefully prepared account of the basic ideas in Fourier analysis and its applications to the study of partial differential equations. The author succeeds to make his exposition accessible to readers with a limited background, for example, those t acquainted with the Lebesgue integral. Readers should be familiar with calculus, linear algebra, and complex numbers. At the same time, the author has managed to include discussions of more advanced topics such as the Gibbs phemen, distributions, Sturm-Liouville theory, Cesaro summability and multi-dimensional Fourier analysis, topics which one usually does t find in books at this level. A variety of worked examples and exercises will help the readers to apply their newly acquired kwledge.
- Author BiographyAnders Vretblad is Senior Lecturer of Mathematics at Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Anders Vretblad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number223
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.