All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text develops comparison theorems to establish the fundamentals of Fourier analysis and to illustrate their applications to partial differential equations. It begins by establishing the quotient structure theorem or fundamental principle of Fourier analysis, and then focuses on applications to partial differential equations. The final section explores functions and their role in Fourier representation. Problems. 1970 edition.
- Author(s)Leon Ehrenpreis
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.