All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book lets you discover applications of Fourier analysis on finite n Abelian groups. The majority of publications in spectral techniques consider Fourier transform on Abelian groups. However, n Abelian groups provide table advantages in efficient implementations of spectral methods. Fourier Analysis on Finite Groups with Applications in Signal Processing and System Design examines aspects of Fourier analysis on finite n Abelian groups and discusses different methods used to determine compact representations for discrete functions providing for their efficient realizations and related applications. Switching functions are included as an example of discrete functions in engineering practice. Additionally, consideration is given to the polymial expressions and decision diagrams defined in terms of Fourier transform on finite n Abelian groups. A solid foundation of this complex topic is provided by beginning with a review of signals and their mathematical models and Fourier analysis. Next, the book examines recent achievements and discoveries in: matrix interpretation of the fast Fourier transform; optimization of decision diagrams; functional expressions on quaternion groups; Gibbs derivatives on finite groups; linear systems on finite n Abelian groups; and Hilbert transform on finite groups. Among the highlights is an in depth coverage of applications of abstract harmonic analysis on finite n Abelian groups in compact representations of discrete functions and related tasks in signal processing and system design, including logic design. All chapters are self contained, each with a list of references to facilitate the development of specialized courses or self study. With nearly 100 illustrative figures and fifty tables, this is an excellent textbook for graduate level students and researchers in signal processing, logic design, and system theory as well as the more general topics of computer science and applied mathematics.
- Author BiographyRADOMIR S. STANKOVIC, PhD, is Professor, Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Electronics, University of Nis, Serbia. CLAUDIO MORAGA, PhD, is Professor, Department of Computer Science, Dortmund University, Germany. JAAKKO T. ASTOLA, PhD, is Professor, Institute of Signal Processing, Tampere University of Technology, Finland.
- Author(s)Claudio Moraga,Jaakko Astola,Radomir S. Stankovic
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.