All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive instructional guide to the very latest techniques for sea angling is written by leading international sea angler Alan Yates and a team of experts from Fox International, the best regarded manufacturer of fishing tackle in Europe. Packed with the latest facts, accessible guidance and information, this guide will help both vices and the most experienced of sea anglers to improve their techniques and their catch rates. Whether you fish from the beach, rocks, pier or in the surf, here is everything you need to kw about tactics, tackle, rigs, species and baits. Presented in full colour, with step-by-step diagrams, professional photography and colour illustrations, this book adds up to the only reference guide to modern sea fishing any angler will need.
- Author BiographyFox International is the largest supplier of specialist and match angling equipment in Europe, selling equipment in 30 countries, including the USA and Russia, with a world-class reputation for innovation. With brands in coarse, match, carp, predator, and sea markets, Fox represents to tens of thousands of anglers everywhere not just an item of tackle but a whole way of life. Fox's team of leading angling consultants ensures that the company continues to innovate and lead the way in producing the best fishing tackle possible. Fox International is based in Hainault, Essex.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight874 g
- Width212 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.