Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.00+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bannostore
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by miasmummy30
- Est. delivery by 3 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hilarious book, the irrepressible Fox in Socks teaches a baffled Mr. Kx some of the slickest, quickest tongue-twisters in town. With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK's top ten favourite children's authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with nearly half a billion books sold worldwide. As the first step in a major rebrand programme, HarperCollins is relaunching 17 of Dr. Seuss's best-selling books, including such perennial favourites as 'The Cat in the Hat', 'Green Eggs and Ham' and 'Fox in Socks'. In response to consumer demand, the bright new cover designs incorporate much-needed guidance on reading levels, with the standard paperbacks divided into three reading strands - Blue Back Books for parents to share with young children, Green Back Books for budding readers to tackle on their own, and Yellow Back Books for older, more fluent readers to enjoy. 'Fox in Socks' belongs to the Green Back Book range.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleDr Seuss - Green Back Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Seuss
- Edition StatementRebranded edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 3 to 6
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Most relevant reviews
- 3301sandra09 Feb, 2013by
A great book to read, children will enjoy it.
Just a great book to read, my daughter loves it. Bought this book as my sister inlaw had it and all the children she was reading it too just enjoyed her reading it to them as it has lots of limericks. Gets very tongue tied sometimes if you read to quickly.