All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.49
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.40
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
About this product
- DescriptionInterviews and essays describe the way of life and crafts of pioneer America still surviving in the Appalachian region.
- Author(s)Eliot Wigginton
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.