All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLeading equestrian sports photographer Trevor Meeks has been photographing foxhunting for Horse & Hound magazine for nearly two decades, but for more than a million people in this country hunting is much more than a sport, it's a way of life, and it is this passionate commitment to the countryside, the horses and the hounds that Meeks captures so evocatively in his stunning photographs. With Kate Green's kwledgeable commentary running throughout, this beautiful album encapsulates the spirit of foxhunting and provides a unique chronicle of a beloved pastime for those impassioned supporters whose communities have been torn apart by the ban.
- Author BiographyKate Green was hunting and horse trials editor on Horse & Hound before becoming editor of Eventing magazine for 10 years. Based in Hampshire, Kate now works as a freelance writer and as a press officer and secretary for Blenheim Horse Trials. She has written six books on the sport of horse trials.
- Author(s)Kate Green
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndre Deutsch Ltd
- Content Noteapprox. 170 colour photographs
- Weight1111 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.