All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne swy night, a fox loses its way, entering a village. Chased away by the grown ups, Fox takes shelter in a greenhouse. A little boy sees this from his window. Without hesitating, he brings a basket of food to the greenhouse, where he leaves it for the fox. His gift is ticed and the night becomes a garden of new life, urished by compassion and kindness. Princesse Camcam's cut-paper illustrations, along with the beautiful lighting of the sets she creates, make the experience of looking at these illustrations both touching and transcendent. Their beauty and essential simplicity reflect the beauty of the story. The reader is left charmed by the fox and the child and thoughtful about the emotional lives of both humans and other creatures. Princesse Camcam was born in Paris in 1982 as Camille Garoche. Having spent her childhood in southwest France, she left to study the graphic arts at the Ecole des Beaux Arts in Cergy. She created her first illustrated book in 2006 and has been living in Germany since 2007.
- Author BiographyPrincesse Camcam was born in Paris in 1982, but she grew up in southwest France. From there, she left to study the graphic arts at the Ecole des Beaux Arts in Cergy. In 2006, she debuted as an illustrator, publishing her first book in France. Today, she continues to work as a picture book and toy company illustrator. She has been living in Germany since 2007.
- PublisherEnchanted Lion Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStories without Words
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnchanted Lion Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight271 g
- Width257 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Reading AgeFrom P
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.