All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFracked In The Barnett Shale (second edition) is a detailed, scholarly analysis of the issues surrounding the fracking debate. The foremost aim of this 400-page publication is to be a resource to communities who are considering pending or future fracking activity.
- Author BiographyFracked In The Barnett Shale is written by Dr. T. L. Hayden, a retired professor of mathematics from the University of Kentucky. Dr. Hayden received a BS in Physics and a PhD in Mathematics from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Dr Tom Hayden,Tom Hayden
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.