Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIan Copsey is a veteran technical analyst having begun his career in markets 33 years ago in Barclays Bank trading rooms in London and Hong Kong - where he began his career as a technical analyst. He is author of Integrated Technical Analysis (1999) and Harmonic Elliott Wave (2011) and Fractal Forecasting (2015.) In 1993 he moved to Tokyo to work with Dow Jones Telerate for 7 years. He is an experienced speaker at technical analysis workshops and seminars. Late Ian had experience in a start up company in Singapore before becoming an independent analyst, providing his daily Forex analysis, and later equity and metals reports. His work with Harmonic Elliott Wave has been applauded with some of the most accurate forecasts in the industry, in both Forex and equity markets. He forecast the May 2015 high in the Dow Jones Industrial Index two years in advance that followed his forecast in July 2010 when he suggested that the Dow Jones Index would complete its first 5-wave rally from inception.
- Author(s)Ian Copsey
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.