All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFractals and wavelets are emerging areas of mathematics with many common factors which can be used to develop new techlogies. This volume contains the selected contributions from the lectures and plenary and invited talks given at the International Workshop and Conference on Fractals and Wavelets held at Rajagiri School of Engineering and Techlogy, India from November 9-12, 2013. Written by experts, the contributions hope to inspire and motivate researchers working in this area. They provide more insight into the areas of fractals, self similarity, iterated function systems, wavelets and the applications of both fractals and wavelets. This volume will be useful for the beginners as well as experts in the fields of fractals and wavelets.
- Author BiographySome key contributors and editors include Robert Devaney, Michael Barnsley, Christoph Bandt, M.Urbanski, Mark Pollicott, Peter Massopust who are the founders of fractals; Scott Sutherland, Jeff Geronimo who are the pioneers in the field of Complex Dynamics; Bin Han, Karoly Simon and Vladimir Protasov who are the experts in the area of Wavelets.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 81 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1011 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byChristoph Bandt,Kenneth J. Falconer,Prof. Michael Barnsley,Robert L. Devaney,V. Kannan,Vinod Kumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.