All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are fractions and how are they used? What is the smallest fraction ever? This book explores the maths of fractions and shows how it relates to the everyday world with fantastic appealing visuals. The book is part of the Maths is Everywhere series, which demystifies all aspects of maths and shows how it relates to your everyday world with fun, colourful graphics. These are fantastic books for children aged nine plus who are studying maths, or for anyone who wants to get to grips with maths in a fun way.
- Author BiographyRob Colson is an author and editor of a wide range of books for children and adults, including many natural history, maths and science titles. Previous titles as author: Wayland: Ultimate Cars, Ultimate Machines (Wayland); Super Science (Franklin Watts). Other titles: Bone Collection: Animals (published by Scholastic), Puzzles, Conundrums and Enigmas (published by Parragon). Contributing author to Battle (DK).
- Author(s)Rob Colson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMaths is Everywhere
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight306 g
- Width196 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.