Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explains the general theory of hypergraphs and presents in-depth coverage of fundamental and advanced topics: fractional matching, fractional coloring, fractional edge coloring, fractional arboricity via matroid methods, fractional isomorphism, and more. 1997 edition.
- Author(s)Edward R. Scheinerman,Edward Scheinerman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures, graphs
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.