All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf Wilson Williams thought multiplication was difficult, he is finding fractions impossible. And when his parents hire a math tutor for him, he is sure he's the only kid in the history of Hill Elementary to have one. Wilson is determined to make sure that one finds out, t even his best friend, Josh. At least his pet hamster, Pip, is sympathetic. Pip is going to be part of Wilson's science fair project, because any project with hamsters in it is bound to be wonderful. But Josh has the coolest project of all: at what temperature does a pickle explode? Unfortunately, it looks as if Wilson's secret may end up exploding their friendship.Claudia Mills' Fractions = Trouble is a fun and thoroughly relatable story that Kirkus Reviews calls an excellent selection for early chapter-book readers.
- Author BiographyClaudia Mills is the acclaimed author of many books for children, including How Oliver Olson Changed the World and 7 x 9 = Trouble!. She lives in Boulder, Colorado.G. Brian Karas is the illustrator of numerous books for children. He lives in the Hudson Valley in New York with his family.
- Author(s)Claudia Mills
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR G Brian Karas
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.