All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volumes 11 and 12 of Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics constitute the proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics held at the Research Center Karlsruhe, Germany, July 18,19,20,1995. As in previous conferences the state of the art of the failure behaviour of molithic engineering ceramics and of reinforced ceramics was discussed. The 90 papers by over 200 authors and co-authors address the recent devel- opments in the understanding and the modelling of the fracture processes in brittle materi- als. The main topics are R-curve behaviour, toughness determination, surface effects, com- posite materials, high temperature behaviour, ceramic-metal joints, fatigue. The program chairmen gratefully ackwledge the financial support of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Science Foundation) which made possible the participa- tion of scientists from East Europe. We also thank Mrs. Eva Schroder from the Research Cen- ter Karlsruhe, the local organization committee (Dirk Hertel, Claus Petersen, Dr. Franz Porz, Rainer Weif3) and the conference secretary Mrs. Lucia Borchardt for their conscientious and efficient organization of all details of the conference, Mrs. Isabella Daubenthaler and Mrs. Natascha Rothweiler for preparing the booklet of abstracts and Dr. Theo Fett for his help in editing the proceedings.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleFracture Mechanics of Ceramics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1033 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byD. Munz,D. P. H. Hasselman,M. Sakai,R. C. Bradt,V. Ya. Shevchenko
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.