Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany modern Jews are searching for a way back to their religious roots-and a better understanding of their Jewish identity. In Fragile Branches, James R. Ross blazes a path into the heart of the Jewish experience, raising provocative questions about what it means to be Jewish in today's world. As he describes isolated Jewish communities in India, Peru, Brazil, and other unexpected countries, a vivid picture of contemporary Jewish life emerges, offering new perspectives on ancient precepts, thoughts, and rituals-and helping readers reexamine their own relationship with tradition.
- Author BiographyJames R. Ross is the chair of the Jewish Studies program and an associate professor and acting director at the School of Journalism at Northeastern University in Boston, where he organizes an annual conference celebrating the arts of diaspora Jewish communities.
- Author(s)James R. Ross
- PublisherPenguin Books (SA) (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2001
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationParklands
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintThe Penguin Group (SA) (Pty) Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2012
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.