Fragile: What's the Worst That Could Happen? Where Do Your Darkest Fears Lie? by Niki Shisler (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by bernie3799
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the worst that could happen? Seriously. Where do your darkest fears lie? The one that kts your gut; that you push from your mind with a prayer and a shudder. Probably your loved ones feature; your partner, parents, friends. Or, more likely, your children...This is the story of an ordinary woman plunged into chaos. After years of abuse and addiction, single mother Niki Shisler had finally found herself with a wonderful new marriage and a perfect baby. When Niki unexpectedly becomes pregnant with twins life begins to spiral out of control with a series of dramatic events. The twins are born mysteriously ill, hanging onto life and, as family life refocuses around these two tiny beings in Great Ormond Street Hospital, Niki learns that there is always light to be found, even on the darkest days. This is a uniquely moving and compelling book. It will grab hold of you, wring your heart and leave you inspired.
- Author BiographyBorn in the early 60s to a single, hippie mother, she grew up in swinging London where the rule book on everything from work to love to parenting was being rewritten in a flurry of optimism. She met her husband, Danny, who is from an orthodox Jewish background, at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. She has three children, Joey (from her first marriage), Evie, and Felix who is severely disabled. His brother Theo died soon after birth. She writes articles and her website www.nikishisler.com provides contacts and links for parents of special needs children.
- Author(s)Niki Shisler
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight210 g
- Width126 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.