All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFragile X syndrome is the most common inherited form of mental retardation. Now substantially revised and updated, this acclaimed book discusses the clinical approach to diagsing the disorder, supported by the latest research in epidemiology, molecular biology and genetics, and neuropsychology. It also presents information on treatment: genetic counseling, pharmacotherapy, intervention, and gene therapy.
- Author BiographyRandi Jenssen Hagerman, M.D., is Tsakopoulos-Vismara Professor of Pediatrics at the M.I.N.D. Institute in Sacramento, California. Paul J. Hagerman, M.D., Ph.D., is a professor in the Department of Biological Chemistry at the University of California, Davis.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note50, 29 black & white halftones, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byPaul J. Hagerman,Randi Jenssen Hagerman
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.