All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.54Free postage
- AU $18.63Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionSix years after trading in his combat gear for hospital scrubs, Luke still hasn't found what he's been searching for; a rmal life. At work, Luke is faced with things just as heartbreaking as those on the battlefield, ne more so than the abused children brought in by a pretty red-headed social worker. For Devon, being a social worker is a rewarding job, but also a constant reminder of her own troubled youth. Devon takes everything one day at a time, unable to form a relationship with anyone except the children she rescues. Can Luke break through Devon's emotional barriers?
- Author BiographyShiloh Walker is the national bestselling author of many novels.
- Author(s)Shiloh Walker
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight167 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.