All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third book in the Cool Memories series is culled from Baudrillard's tebooks in the period when he was composing The Illusion of the End and The Perfect Crime. In it, he resumes his investigation of the meta-metaphysics of objects. Like its predecessors, the book is a work of brief meditations, of poetic musings: in a word, of fragments.
- Author BiographyJean Baudrillard is author of, among other works, America, Cool Memories I, The Transparency of Evil, The System of Objects and The Perfect Crime, and Impossible Exchange, all from Verso.
- Author(s)Jean Baudrillard
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.