All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Owls do Cry to The Carpathians, the vels of Janet Frame have challenged our understanding of what fiction does. In The Frame Function, Jan Cronin traces the operation of a prescriptive authorial presence within the vels to offer an engaging 'inside-out' guide to a great writer's work. In crafting a portrait of Frame's compositional processes, Cronin provides new insights into the underlying relationship between prescriptiveness and elusiveness in Frame's work.
- Author BiographyJan Cronin is a senior lecturer in the Department of English at The University of Auckland.
- Author(s)Jan Cronin
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.