All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUp-and-coming interior designers: Avant-garde retail concepts, Astrid Klein and Mark Dytham design for Google Japan, Joyce Wang remakes the Roosevelt Hotel, Michael Samuels modernist furniture, Ma-style architecture from Jun Igarishi, cubist interiors by Thomas Heatherwick, rebuilding Lisbon after the recession.Frame: The Great Indoors is a bi-monthly international trade journal devoted to the design of interiors and products. Frame offers a stunning selection of interior designs created for shops, offices, exhibitions, residences, and hospitality venues. The magazine has the look, feel, and heft of a book.Frame packs the most interesting work from around the globe into six tactile issues a year. Visually focused, the magazine offers well-written articles illustrated with many photos, drawings, and sketches. A great deal of energy goes into finding, analyzing, and presenting the story behind each design published, and into communicating the message in everyday, easy-to-understand English. Loaded with only the best in contemporary design, Frame is an indispensable reference for professional interior designers, as well as for those involved in other creative pursuits.What readers will find in each issue of FrameVisionsFrom the Drawing Board: Interior designs for the future, including projects that may or may t be realized.StillsPortfolio of Places: Concise reports on newly completed interiors worldwide, from Tokyo hair salons to the latest bars in London and New York.FeaturesProjects in Perspective: In-depth articles on recently created interiors and their designers.GoodsMaterial Matters: A section completely dedicated to the latest in product design, from furniture and lamps to display systems and cutting-edge fabrics.
- Author(s)Femke de Wild,Tracey Ingram
- PublisherFrame Publishers BV
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintFrame Publishers BV
- Weight975 g
- Width229 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.