All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManage and prevent lower back pain with the proven FrameWork philosophy!Muscle and joint conditions have surpassed the common cold as the #1 reason for physician visits in the United States with lower back pain leading the charge. If you suffer from lower back pain, you kw the frustration of having to miss out on activities you enjoy and having trouble finding an exercise program that does t exacerbate your pain or symptoms. In his book, FrameWork, rewned sports medicine physician Dr. Nicholas DiNubile provided readers with cutting-edge strategies for safely starting, maintaining, and building an exercise program designed to promote optimum muscle, bone, and joint function and health. Now in the first installment of his Active for Life series, Framework for the Lower Back, DiNubile provides lower back pain sufferers with a specific plan for treating and preventing sprains, strains, disc problems, arthritis, sciatica issues, and other injuries. Beginning with an explanation of the causes, preventative strategies, and treatment of common lower back problems, Framework for the Lower Back includes: . A comprehensive pre-exercise screening questionnaire to assess the extent of injury or pain. A tailor-made exercise plan that incorporates invative exercises that can be done at home or in the gym. Nutritional advice designed to strengthen the muscles, joints, and bones of the lower backLower back pain and injury doesn't mean the end of an active lifestyle. All it takes is a balanced, customizable plan that ackwledges the fact that our bodies are all a little different and often need special attention. Framework for the Lower Back provides that plan and gives you all the tools you need to stay active for life.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS A. DiNUBILE, M.D., a specialist in sports medicine, serves as orthopedic consultant to the Philadelphia 76ers and the Pennsylvania Ballet. His advice has been featured in The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, and several magazines including Men's Health and Newsweek.
- Author(s)Dr Nicholas A Dinubile
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleFrameWork Active for Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.