Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrameworks of World History is a groundbreaking text that uses a clear and consistent analytical approach to studying world history. Author Stephen Morillo--an award-winning teacher with more than twenty-five years of experience teaching World History--frames the study of this vast subject around a model that shows students how to do world history and t just learn about it. While this globally organized text contains all of the essential information, it is the only book that does t just tell what happened, but also shows how and why it happened. Using a framework that examines networks, hierarchies, and culture in world history, Morillo presents a thesis and an argument that students--and instructors--can respond to.
- Author BiographyStephen Morillo holds the Jane and Frederic M. Hadley Chair of History at Wabash College. He is the author of numerous monographs and journal articles and the coauthor of War in World History: Society, Technology and War from Ancient Times to the Present (2008) and Cultural Encounters: Themes andSources in World History (2005).
- Author(s)Stephen Morillo
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Weight794 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.