All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the theme of political participation in France, focusing on conventional and unconventional forms of political activism over the last three decades. Measures of social integration and political involvement are used to question the validity of social capital theory.
- Author BiographyFRANCESCA VASSALLO is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Southern Maine, USA. As a European specialist she has published journal articles and book chapters on French politics and political activism, European comparative political behaviour and European federalism.
- Author(s)Francesca Vassallo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFrench Politics, Society and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.