All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionYou are about to be led on a wonderful journey with both Jesus and Francis, by a Franciscan brother of mine and a fellow New Mexican, Fr. Murray Bodo, who has earned the right to speak about both of them, writes ted author Richard Rohr, O.F.M., in the foreword. Following up on Francis: The Journey and the Dream, Murray Bodo offers a maturing of his own friar's spirituality in this dramatic storytelling of Francis' close connection and relationship with Jesus. Here we see a multi-dimensional, yet internal Francis as the ultimate disciple of Jesus: Francis as sufferer, in the wilderness, as itinerant, as misunderstood, in prayer, as teacher, as lover and protector of the poor, in authority while subject to God's authority, in community, as healer, as wounded.
- Author BiographyMURRAY BODO, O.F.M., is a Franciscan priest and a member of the Franciscan Academy. An award-winning author of many books, including Francis: The Journey and the Dream, Landscape of Prayer and The Simple Way: Meditations on the Words of Saint Francis, he writes and lectures on Franciscan spirituality. As an internationally known poet, Fr. Bodo has participated in poetry readings in Europe and the United States. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, and travels yearly to Rome and Assisi, Italy, where he leads Franciscan pilgrimages.
- Author(s)Murray Bodo
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.