All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive biography to be written about the 17th-century French archbishop whose letters of counsel and spiritual wisdom have inspired countless readers to discover friendship with God.
- Author BiographyPeter Gorday, PhD, is a priest of the Episcopal Church serving parishes in Georgia and North Carolina, and is the author of two other books as well as journal articles on the history of biblical interpretation.
- Author(s)Peter Gorday
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationOrleans, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.