All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned in response to recent francophone developments, and aims to provide the reader with an understanding of the language, history, cultural production, sociolingustics and post-colonial experiences of Francophone countries.
The essays include various disciplines relating to the post-colonial period in Africa, India, Asia and South America, the Maghreb, the Caribbean, Quebec and Francophone North America, the Pacific Ocean, Switzerland and Belgium.
This book is of interest for students, teachers and scholars in all areas of modern and post-colonial French Studies as well as readers following the role of France outside metropolitan France.
- Author(s)Salhi Kamal
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElm Bank Publications
- Weight420 g
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34