All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Moroccan society explores the country's culture through its literature, journalism and film. It examines transitions from traditionalism to modernity within the conflicted polemics of the post-9/11 world. Addresses issues including feminism, sexuality, gender and human rights and how they are conveyed in Moroccan media.
- Author BiographyVALERIE K. ORLANDO is Associate Professor of French and Francophone Literatures and Cultures in the Department of French and Italian at the University of Maryland, USA.
- Author(s)Valerie K. Orlando
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.