All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood Girl Gone Bad! An adorably dark picture book about the naughty midnight exploits of an impish litttle girl. During the day, Frangoline's a perfect little angel. But in the darkest shadows of night, when all good children are sleeping tight, this little imp dons her jet-black cape and makes a break for it! Out the window, across the grass, screeching like a banshee, twirling like a dervish! The worried Moon looks down, warning, Little ones should be in bed! You can't tell me what to do. I'm Frangoline! she says. But when Frangoline's dancing antics wake the dead and they chase her to the tippy-top of the church steeple, how will she escape? And will she learn her lesson? For every parent who has faced a fight at bedtime, and for every child just beginning to assert her independence, this is an adorably dark storybook about a (sweet but) wicked girl. The perfect rhyming Halloween read for all the little angels with a little devil inside!
- Author BiographyClemency Pearce lives in Essex, England, with her toothless Persian cat, Lola. FRANGOLINE is her first book. Rebecca Elliott has illustrated many books for children. She lives with her husband, daughter, son, and cat in the countryside of Suffolk, England. Visit her at www.rebeccaelliott.com.
- Author(s)Clemency Pearce
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width244 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Elliott
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.