All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues for the reconsideration of Frank Knight and the Chicago School of Ecomic thought in a post-Financial Crisis world. The author posits that the discussion of the founder of Knightian Uncertainty can reveal new insights into what the ecomy can do for society, as his prophetic insights can offer a view into the soul of the modern ecomy. The book first considers Frank Knight's early history and the unfolding of his ecomic philosophy before going on to evaluate his enduring legacy. All those interested in the influence of political and religious philosophy on ecomics will be delighted to discover the lasting impact of this great ecomic thinker.
- Author BiographyDavid Cowan is a communications advisor to global corporations, author and a visiting scholar at Boston College, USA. He has worked for numerous financial and industrial organizations, with over 25 years of experience, and he has written for many publications including the Journal of Theological Studies. He studied at Glasgow (UK), Oxford (UK) and St Andrews (UK), where he earned his PhD in the schools of Divinity and International Relations.
- Author(s)David Cowan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight519 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.