All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Pearl is chasing a prize?in this Judy Moody(R) story for newly independent readers. Just once, Frank Pearl would like to win at something! He is going to win a prize if it's the last thing he does. Could an amazing yo-yo trick or Cookie the parrot land him a prize? Could a blue ribbon be his at the Great Third-Grade Breakfast Bash? With three shots at a prize and Judy Moody cheering him on (sort of?), there's way that Frank can miss out on a trophy this time.
- Author BiographyMegan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California. Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose's Garden, and The Smallest Gift of Christmas. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJudy Moody and Friends
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erwin Madrid
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.