All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*A fully revised exam section: expert guidance on understanding the question, planning an answer, writing about effects and using quotations, plus tips on spelling, punctuation and grammar. *All the key skills covered: 'Exam focus' model answer extracts with antations, and 'Progress and Revision Checks' will guide students' learning, help them test their progress and reach their potential. *The most in-depth analysis: from text summaries to characters, themes, contexts, form, structure and language, all designed to help students reach their potential.
- Author(s)Alexander Fairbairn-Dixon,Emma Page
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYork Notes
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight300 g
- Width212 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.