All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSheas already got her resume, business cards, and mustard packets (which are so much more grown up than ketchup) ready. So why is it taking eleventeen hundred years? Frannieas class is visiting the local radio station and the radio host is where to be found. Should Frannie cover for himaafter all, this could be her big break! But what happens when listeners call in with questions, and Frannie doesnat kw the answers?
- Author(s)A J Stern
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFrankly, Frannie (Pb)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Doreen Mulryan Marts
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.