All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionLiszt's reputation as the supreme pianist of the 19th century often overshadowed his other achievements, including transcribing the works of such composers as Richard Wagner for the pia. This collection features all 15 of Liszt's brilliant compositions of Wagnerian themes from Rienzi, Flying Dutchman, Tannhauser, Lohengrin, Tristan and Isolde, Parsifal, and others from 1848 to 1882.
- Author BiographyComposer, conductor, and teacher Franz Liszt (181186) was renowned throughout Europe for his skills as a concert pianist. The quintessential romantic, he created an extensive and diverse oeuvre that ranges from influential experiments in musical form to more conventional pieces as well as transcriptions of works by other composers.
- Author(s)Franz Liszt
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1981
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight484 g
- Width229 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.