About this product
- DescriptionA prolific composer and virtuoso pianist, Franz Liszt (1811 1886) was the most lionized musical personality of his time. His compositions for solo pia continue to be loved and admired by pianists and their audiences for their lush Romanticism and technical fireworks. They remain among the most frequently performed works in the repertoire. This choice selection of Liszt pia works reveals the powers at this extraordinary composer's command: Mephisto Waltz No.1; Nuages Gris; Liebestraume Nos. 1, 2 & 3; Grand Galop Chromatique; Polonaises Nos. 1 & 2; Valse-Impromptu in A-flat Major; Fantasia and Fugue on the Theme BACH; La Lugubre Gondola I & II; Valse Oubliee No. 1; Czardas Macabre; Gretchen (from A Faust Symphony ); Unstern: Sinsitre, Disastro; and Rhapsodie Espagle.
- Author BiographyComposer, conductor, and teacher Franz Liszt (181186) was renowned throughout Europe for his skills as a concert pianist. The quintessential romantic, he created an extensive and diverse oeuvre that ranges from influential experiments in musical form to more conventional pieces as well as transcriptions of works by other composers.
- Author(s)Franz Liszt
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/1997
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight461 g
- Width214 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.