Fraud 101: Techniques and Strategies for Understanding Fraud by Stephen Pedneault (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward guide explaining the nature of financial fraud Fraud continues to be one of the fastest growing and most costly crimes in the United States and around the world. The more an organization can learn about fraud in general and the potential fraud risks that threaten the financial stability of the organization's cash flow, the better that organization will be equipped to design and implement measures to prevent schemes from occurring in the first place. Fraud 101, Third Edition serves as an enlightening tool for you, whether you are a business owner or manager, an accountant, auditor or college student who needs to learn about the nature of fraud. In this invaluable guide, you will discover and better understand the inner workings of numerous financial schemes and internal controls to increase your awareness and possibly prevent fraud from destroying your organization's financial stability. It offers guidance, understanding, and new, real-world case studies on the major types of fraud, including An understanding of why fraud is committed An overview of financial fraud schemes White-collar crime Uncovering employee embezzlements Establishing internal fraud controls The nature of collecting evidence With case studies included throughout the book to gain insight to the real world of fraud, Fraud 101, Third Edition describes the features of fraud and then provides proven methods of prevention, as well as solutions to expose different types of fraud.
- Author BiographyStephen Pedneault, CPA, CFF, CFE, is the founder and Principal of Forensic Accounting Services LLC, a CPA firm located in Glastonbury, Connecticut, specializing in forensic accounting, employee fraud, and litigation support matters. Steve is also the author of the forthcoming Wiley title, Anatomy of a Fraud Investigation. He has written numerous articles appearing in local and national media and is a contributor to Fraud Casebook: Lessons from the Bad Side of Business (Wiley). For more information about Stephen Pedneault, go to www.forensicaccountingservices.com.
- Author(s)Stephen Pedneault
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.