All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book's main purpose is to constructively criticize the U.N.'s management and personnel policies in the hope of modestly contributing to some improvement in its workings and, consequently, to the repair of its exceedingly tarnished image. At the same time, the book attempts to support the very small mirity of U.N. staff members who are competent, dedicated and honest- and who are victims of the majority and the system. Ather purpose is to provide a balanced and realistic inside view of international organizations in general and the United Nations in particular, allowing the public to peer behind the facade and acquire a correct view of the situation in these organizations.
- Author BiographyHoushang Ameri is Professor of International Relations, Webster University, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Houshang Ameri
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication05/05/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.