Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the artist graduated from the University of the Arts He began going from town to town drawing pictures in coffee shops. Freak'in Out was a comic strip he wrote based on a song he did in the early nineties. This book contains all of the comics from 1998 to 2001. It contains Trixie, the Schizophrenic Girl, and a comic called Zero, etc.
- Author BiographyMichael D'Orazio is an illustrator/songwriter of a different kind. It is not uncommon for him to feel uncomfortable about showing some of his work to the mainstream public, cause he feels as though he might be corrupting a nation of conservatives. Although he does sell his books and cd's on occasion, it sometimes is never enough for him, and always tries to set goals for himself, and improve his work in any way he can. He never tried to be different, but just was. When he was young he had a good time going to underground clubs, and that music had a lasting impression on his work. It was around the late eighties, early nineties that he was involvled with bands, and recording, that he made up his mind to follow his interest in music, and that it was worth persuing. He felt that art was about breaking new ground, and introducing things that may be construed as contraversial, or inappropriate. Time has changed since the eighties, and early nineties. The underground became pop, when nine inch nails came around, and then Marilyn Manson. It was over. But he was totally obsessed with the good times he had, and wanted to bring his obsession to the world Since he Graduated from the University in 1998, he has been totally productive doing art projects, and recording cd's in the privacy of his basement. He has put together numerous art books, and numerous cd's worth of music. He is creatively satisfied at this point, but will continue to leave a legacy of darkness, and gloom.
- Author(s)Michael D'Orazio
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.