All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople around the globe have to deal with all kinds of freaky weather events, from the fury of blinding blizzards to the destruction of howling hurricanes. No place on Earth is safe from natures wicked weather. Readers take a wild ride through some of Earths strangest weather scenarios, such as record-setting hailstones, frogs dropping from the sky, and fire tornadoesvortexes of air that pick up flames from forest fires and shoot them hundreds of feet into the air! Vivid photographs capture the intensity of natures wrath, and captivating fact boxes and detailed sidebars add even more high-interest content.
- Author(s)Therese Shea
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFreaky True Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.