CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionHave a Yabba-Dabba-Doo day with Fred Flintstone as he explains how a wedge works! Fred shows readers the Flintstone way of using simple machines in everyday situations. With simple, informative text narrated by Fred and a few other Flintstone characters paired with colourful illustrations, students wil learn all about simple machines and basic physics concepts!
- Author BiographyMark Weakland wears many hats. As an author, he's written books for teachers, including Super Core!: Turbocharging Your Basal Reading Program with More Reading, Writing, and Word Work, published by the International Reading Association. His book topics for children include sports, bacteria, comets, and poetry. Mark's also a reading specialist. He teaches kindergarten children, third graders, parents, and teachers. As a musician and songwriter, Mark sings, plays percussion, and strums the guitar. Many of his songs, including I Sure Love Pancakes and The Dooflicky Machine, have won national awards and contests. Mark lives in Western Pennsylvania. Christian Cornia was born in Modena, Italy. In 1996-1997 he attended the School of Comics Nuova Eloise in Bologna. He has created artwork and characters for publishers, advertisements, video games and role-playing games. He has worked as a colorist for the French market with publishers like Soleil, Delcourt and Dargaud. He worked as an inker for Marvel USA on comics that included the popular characters Ironman, The Avengers and Daken. In 2011, along with other Italian artists, he founded the cultural association Dr.INK, which self-produces illustrated books. He is currently one of the artists for Scooby-Doo in Italy for Piemme Edizioni.
- Author(s)Mark Weakland
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleWarner Brothers: Flintstones Explain Simple Machines
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christian Cornia
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.