All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFred Graham is a leading figure in New Zealand's art world. He began as an art teacher, and since 1984, he has been a full-time sculptor, producing a wealth of work and having sell-out exhibitions. His work is displayed in public spaces in New Zealand and several Pacific Rim countries. This book is richly illustrated with photographs of the artworks by award-wining photographer Geoff Dale, and it includes essays by Professor Jonathan Mane-Wheoki, Professor Robert Jahnke and Dr Jill Smith that discuss Fred Graham's work in the context of New Zealand art. Fred Graham w lives in Waiuku
- Author BiographyMaria de Jong is a writer and biographer who has a Diploma in Journalism from Auckland University of Technology. She is the author of Island View.
- PrizesShortlisted for Nga Kupu Ora Art, Architecture and Design Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Fred Graham,Maria De Jong
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.