All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of critical texts about and interviews by with the American artist Fred Wilson, this publication focuses on the artist's pivotal exhibitions and projects, and includes a wide range of significant texts that mark the critical reception of Wilson's work over the last two decades. Brought together for the first time here, these reviews, interviews and essays are from sources that are largely out of print, and will be accompanied by archival material such as invitation cards, installation shots and book covers.Concentrating on some of the most significant moments of Wilson's career, the book will also include extracts from exhibition catalogues such as Mining the Museum (1992) and Speak of Me as I am (2003) - Wilson's installation in the American Pavilion at the 50th Venice Biennale exhibition.
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note122 colour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width153 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDoro Globus
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.